CREATIVE COORDINATOR - Function Growth Full Time | Remote | Contract
Here at Function Growth, we're all about making great things happen. As our operations expand, we're in need of a Creative Coordinator who's got a firm grip on juggling tasks, timelines, and teams. While a dash of design know-how is a great plus, your main mission will be to keep our projects on track and our creative team in sync. If you're the sort who loves a well-oiled machine and gets a kick out of ticking boxes on a checklist, we want to chat with you. Join us and help steer the creative process from behind the scenes.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR
- You are focused, eager to learn and build a career in the field of digital marketing.
- You are organized, love making things happen, get a kick out of ticking boxes on a checklist.
- You love looking at beautiful designs, websites/ billboards/ tv commercials, you are curious how things are created.
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, Marketing, Business, or a related field.
- Proven experience in project management, preferably within a creative or digital marketing setting.
- Experience with project management tools is required (Basecamp, JIRA, Monday-com, Hive, Asana), Monday.com strongly preferred
- Experience building timelines, big plus if you know how to create and/or read GANTT charts
- Fluent in English, with impeccable communication skills, both written and verbal.
- A proactive, learning mindset with strong organizational and multitasking skills.
- An enthusiastic team player with the ability to work independently when needed.
Your main mission will be to keep our projects on track and our creative team in sync. You must display an innate hunger for learning and personal development, thriving in our fast-paced and creatively charged environment.
- Serve as the central coordinator for the creative team, acting as an "air traffic controller" to oversee and manage the flow of all creative projects.
- Understand and know the scope & status of all creative projects.
- Utilize our project management tool, Monday.com, to manage, track, and report on the status of all creative projects.
- Address queries from project managers regarding project stages, statuses, and team availability.
- Ensure effective allocation of resources and tasks to team members based on their bandwidth and capabilities.
- Handling administrative tasks such as scheduling meetings, preparing reports, maintaining databases, and other organizational tasks.
Collaboration & Communication
- Participate actively in all creative team meetings, ensuring alignment, clarity, and direction across all projects.
- Work directly with creative team members, manage the workstack and foster clear communication and ensure timely delivery of active projects.
- Understand the client and internal team needs, and be able to manage and change priorities accordingly
- Keep track of the processes, progress, challenges, and achievements of the creative team & work to integrate efficiency in the processes.
Creative Team Support
- Reviewing the creative output to ensure it adheres to brand guidelines and meets the required standards (QA copy, websites emails).
- Know where source creative files are saved (GDrive, Dropbox, Figma), understand the folder structure and be able to search and share files when needed
- Do basic tasks like saving files in different formats, resizing, cropping and exporting
- Assisting in brainstorming and concept development for various creative projects.